Pro-Bone-O is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides free veterinary services, food and supplies for the pets of people who are homeless in the Lane County, Oregon area and we would like you to join us for our upcoming fundraising event.
What are Pro-Bone-O's Goals?
Who Does Pro-Bone-O Serve?
Pro-Bone-O provides services to people who are homeless; those who do not have a fixed, regular, or adequate residence. We consider someone homeless in these situations:
- Living in a transitional or emergency shelter
- Living in a trailer park, campground, or car
- Living in inadequate housing that lacks electricity, plumbing, and heating
- Living in a motel, hotel, or short-term (1-2 weeks) apartment
- Living temporarily with a friend/relative because housing is lost
What Services Does Pro-Bone-O Provide?
- Well-pet examinations
- Adminstration of flea/tick/mosquito preventives
- Canine heartworm testing and distribution of preventive medication
- FHW, FIV, FeLV testing and distribution of preventive medication
- Treatment for minor illnesses, diseases, and wounds
- Spay/neuter vouchers to local area veterinary clinics
- Distribution of food and treats, collars, leashes, supplies, pet beds, crates and carriers
- Friendly, safe environment